Minor: Design Mock up

After some time of redsigning parts of my characters I have put together the parts that have stood out the most and have gotten feedback. By putting them together I can start to see the overall look of them and start to work out what they would fully look like when they are mixed together as well as working off of each other.

Some parts still need work, like the hair and face, but I have left them out for now as I feel that if I get the overll design fix in I might find it easier to to work them out.

Moon and Sun's picked out designs put together
Moon and Sun's picked out designs put together with notes

Comments

  1. I think you have to 'masculinise' the king a bit more - he's got a very 'nipped-in' waist and a bell-shaped 'skirt' - I think you need to sort that - Moon is looking very feminine... but so is your King (from the waist down at least!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap