Minor: Character Base Shape

After looking at the mock up designs for my characters that I have put together, I have started to build up the final designs from the base shapes onwares so that I can get it set in stone before moving on.

The reason that I am doing this is because I have had some trouble getting the overall shape of them right and this has lead to me having to going over the whole design just to fix it. So I have decided take it step by step and catch the problems from the start.

Most of the shapes that I have used for the characters I am happy with but there are parts that I needed to work out more, such as the arms and the Sun's waist, but I think that I have gotten them to a point now where I am happy with how they look. If not then it's a good start. I have left out the hands for the time being as I feel that part is going to be abit harder for me to do.

Moon and Sun's new base shapes designs
Any feedback is welcomed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap