Minor: Character Base Designs 2

Still working and reworking Sun and Moon's designs with feedback that I have been getting, it is a little annoying but it's the only way that I'll be able to create the strongest designs.

Moon's new crown does seem to have something going for it as it looks alot softer and calmer but there is something bugging me about it. The Sun on the other hand seems to be giving me more trouble with their body shape with the latest problem being the tail shape, but by looking at the feedback that I have been given and creating a small mock up of the idea I can see how this new design might work alot better than what I already have.


Comments

  1. Hi Rhia, I think the suns shoulders could be broader to make him more masculine, a really masculine form makes a triangle where the widest part of the triangle refers to the shoulders and it tapers down towards his feet, like the middle drawing of this picture. - https://www.swwilsonclothiers.com/right-suit-mens-body-type/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap