Major: Pop-up Redesigns 2

I've had to re-do some of the designs for the pop-ups one last time as they still seemed hard to read. The Can't Sleep pop-up has been changed to look like a clock and the Travellers pop-ups now looks like a compass.

There is also the idea of maybe animating the pop-ups, as in making the hands of the clock hands going round. Part of me can see now this can work but another part of me thinks that the animation might be lossed when the pop-ups starts to move around. I also can't work out how I wound animate some of the designs, such as the Farmer pop-up.

This might be something that I might have to do a small test for to see if the animation will work for these designs.

Can't Sleep Pop-up

Travellers Pop-up

Comments

  1. Okay - it's me again - soooo... looking so much more emblematic and interesting now ... but I think you need the North / East / South / West Capital letters on your compass, so people know what it is - I don't think everyone will read this as a compass straight away... Also - I've been thinking about your 'Jack Frost' grass... again, I think this looks like it could be seaweed or tentacles (or it could be construed as this) I have this idea for you instead, which I also think will make better use of your circle pop-ups ...

    https://hiveminer.com/Tags/cobweb%2Cfrost

    Make it a cobweb with those little 'beads' on them - I think that will work much more immediately - I know you'll groan when you read this, but give it some thought :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap