Major: Music Ideas 2

I've been rethinking the style of music that I would want to use in my animation. After I got some feedback on my first ideas I started to think about the time period that my characters, and their story, would have come from.

This was something I found abit hard to do as I had only been looking at them as a wooden puppets that came from their own world. However, after listening to some examples that I had been given, I started to feel that medieval music could be a close fit.

I started to feel that the music for my animation should give it an element of fantasy and mystery as if a spell has made the characters come to life.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap