Minor: Map Sun's Hair





Started to map out Sun's hair and working out how the points are going to fit together later on. While I was doing this something crossed my mine that I'll need to think about or do a small amount of work on to see if it will work. The first is the Sun's beard and if I should map it out the same way as the hair and the second being the middel point at the back of the character's head.

I noticed that I had mapped out the bottom of the point but have the faces facing outwards as if it was the top of the point, so I might have to reverse it and map out the top of the point a little bit more to understand to the shape as a whole. But on the other hand this might work out when I'm sewing the whole thing together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap