Minor: Arm and Body WIP 2



After a few days off for the hoildays I'm back to modeling Moon and she is coming along. Her tail was the easiest the thing that I've modeled so far and I'm happy with the way that it is able to keep the shape that I wanted for her.

The fingers did give me some trouble as I was trying to keep it to the drawing but also fix the probmles when trying to match them up. I also had to work out a way of showing the joints in the fingers and what would be the best way of rounding off the tips of the fingers so that they didn't appear bumby. Overal, I think that I have done rather well but I feel that there might be some things that might need fixing.

I hope to have Moon fully modeled by the end of the week as I just need to create the other arm and make the tail dress and pin. I'm still abit unsure if I need to make a hole in the body of the shoulder joint to sit in as the model seems to do just fine without it, I might have to do a side by side comparison to see what would work best.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap