Premise: Fine Tuning Ideas

After talking with Alan it seems that I have the ideas for my Sun and Moon animation, its just now that I have to start putting everything together as there are so many points that need looking at. The main thing that I need to think about is the way that I am going to tell the story, the main idea that I've had for this is doing it in the style of a poem and to help me get my head around how I'm going to write it so that it will tell the story I will be looking at the poems written by Spike Milligan.



I will also like at the Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling as these stories are similar to the style of story that I'm telling with my animation, they explain things like how the Camel got it's hump and how the Leopard got it's spots. This might mean that I have to write out the poem a number of times to get it right so that it protrays to themes and mood that I'm trying to get across.

Also, this is not the first time that the Sun and Moon have been used in an animation. The PIXAR short Day and Night can help to make me think about the way that the Sun and Moon can interact with one another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap