Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Story

To get an understanding of how to use Adobe Story we picked a clip from a show and tried to put it back in to it's script form. The clip I used is from Hellsing Ultimate.


The clip I used as a reference.

After this we used the script we had made to create a storyboard just by using the information we had writtien down. I did have one problem as I had seen the scene that I was using so many times I already knew how it should look, to get round this I made some of the shots up but still tried to kept to the type of shots that were used.

When we had filled out all or most of the storyboard we saved each of the panels and brought them into Adobe Premiere Pro to start making them into an animatic. For my scene it mostly involved moving the panels up and down or left and right.

Animatic Test from Rhia Crouch on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap