Major: Project Proposal

For my final project for my time at university I am continuing with my minor project with the aim of createing a finished animation at the end of it. This has been the goal since I started this idea in my second year but now is the time to finally complete it.

I still have a few things to finish off and a few things that I need to start on, such as completing the characters and starting to think about the environment designs.

The best way that I can make sure that I achieve my goal end is by setting myself a series of smaller goals that will help to build up to the final product. I don't feel that making a long drawn out plan will help me that much, as I might panic if I start to see I'm falling behind in my tasks, but it would be nice to see what I need to do next and set myself a time limit to do it.

As for the final hand in I plan to have complated:
  • Characters fully rigged and textured
  • Environment designed and created
  • Pop-up props designed and created
  • The Making Of document
  • The finished final animation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap