Minor: Characters Updates

Over the summer I tryed to think of way that I could improve my characters and maybe push some of features to make them look more mystical, such as the tails, as well as trying out a different design or two.

Unfortunately the scanner that I used didn't seen to produce that a great an image and even after editing them in Photoshop the best I could they still don't look like the best quality.

I might at a later date go over the body drawings in Photoshot to work out the different design ideas for the characters' outfits when that art style is a bit more set in, as I feel that they are 95% what the overal look of them will be.

Sun body test

Sun hair hair
Moon body test

Moon hair tests

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap