Premise: Font Ideas

I've been trying to find a font that would fit in with my project when being used in the Art Of or in the animation's titles. I didn't want to have a font that was too over the top as my story has a similar tone to that of a bedtime story I was thinking about having it look like it came from a children's book, easy to read but still playful to look at. I was also thinking about it having a starry element to it so that it fits in with the key focus of the animation.

The reason why I have only used the words Sun, Moon and Star in this example is becasue I have yet to come up with a overall title of my project. So for the time being I'm going to use these words to get an idea of the font style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap