Maya Tutorial: Arnold Shaders

I had alot of fun playing around with the AI Standard Surface shader in Maya 2018 and I found it easy to use, but I think that I will need to sit down and work out what each slider does and what effect it will have.

Scene 1
 Scene 1 was me just trying out some of the setting untill I made something that I liked the look of as well as trying out some of the persets like Gold and Jade.
Scene 2
 I couldn't help it I just had to make every thing a bubble when I found out about the Bubble perset. (Scene 2)
Scene 3
 I also wanted to see what the Jade perset (Scene 3) would look like on the different shapes. Where as with the Glass perset (Scene 4) I edited a bit to try and work out what each part did, which made some of the shapes look like jelly.
Scene 4

Scene 5
The last perset I tried was the Chrome one (Scene 5) which I might come back to and try editing to see how the shine works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap