Fantastic Voyage - Checkpoint Influence Map Revamp


After getting some feed back from my OGR I have set out rethinking the look of my checkpoints make them look more friendly. I have also been thinking about how I could make the checkpoints look like they have a personalty and convey emotions to the viewer, this had me looking at robots that have little to no speech, such as EVE, WALL-E, M-O and BB-8, and how they move or use their eyes to show what they are thinking or feeling. I also looked at robots that have restricted movement and need their eye(s) to show their emotions such as Wheatley and GLaDOS.

For the over all feel of the world in my animation I have been looking at slick designed products such as Apple and have also been looking into the different ways conveyor belts are used and how they move and bend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap