Photoshop tutorial - First attempt

I have used Photoshop in the past and have done some digital drawing before, however putting the two together seemed to be quite a challenge for me.


My black and white image remains unfinished as I was struggling getting used to the way the different bushes worked and I didn't want to mess up what I was already happy with.


I'm more happy with the way my colour drawing came out as I was starting to understand the way Photoshop works and how I could use the bushes in ways so that I felt comfortable with it. I was able to finish this drawing as I found it easier to pick up the different colours in the image and work out how much of each colour I needed to use for each part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap