Major: Star Appearing Test

I had to do some tests to see if the way that I had planned for the stars to appear would work for my animation. I had planned for them to appear on the background texture, with the textures fading into one another, but as I was using a domelight this seemed to be impossible to do.

So I chose a plan that I knew I could do and would be some what easy to set up. I modeled some stars and placed them around the scene. After this I changed the transparency so that it looked like they were magiclly fading in. I also added a small animation to the stars so that they did just sit there.

Star Animation Test Video from Rhia Crouch on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap