Major: Sky Textures Test

I've been thinking about the style of the background for the animation. I havn't had many ideas as to what it should look like but I know that it should fit around the stage that the characters stand on.

Background Test 1
The first background test is acting as the place holder while I animate the characters. It was also the first ideas that I had about what the background could look like, following along the lines of it looking painted like the characters.

Background Test 2
The second design is based off of the first idea but I wanted to try out a different patten style. I'm not too fond of this one as I feel that it looks too much like the night sky with stars which shouldn't make sense in my story.

Background Test 3
I did get some feedback after I post some renders that showed the place holder background I was given the idea of useing shapes, as this would relate back to the shapes used to build up the characters. This could be where I go with the background design but I also feel that there is something else I could do.

Background Test 4
I've also had the idea that the background should represent the day and night that would be created by the Sun and Moon.

Any feedback is welcomed.

Comments

  1. I think the Day and Night thing would work, but your clouds would need to be more like everything else in your world - like shapes, as opposed to fluffy painterly clouds - perhaps the answer lies between idea 2 and 3?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap