Character Design: Character Tweaks

Image 1 - Outline
I've been pretty happy with the design of my character for the last couple of weeks but I felt that it might need some tweaks to change some parts of it that could make them look boring. These would only be small changes to the design as the over design fits in with what I have been trying to get across with the feel of the character, these included editing the lab coat, the style of the hair and the look of the shoes.

Image 2 - Colour

I've also been thinking about the colours for my characters as I have been giving it that much though. I did a quick mock up of some ideas that I could use or later on tweak if need be.

On a side note, the design of the pages are also a test for the background for my character bible. I was thinking of basing it on a pin broad as if it was in the lab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap