What if Metropolis? - Reflective Statement


I really tried to push myself with this project and improve on my mistakes and weakness from the last one such as trying out different ideas for my thumbnails, using real world references and trying to better understanding the software that we are using. However, I still feel that I am still failing with my final outcome at the end of the project and might need to change my mind set to create something that shows what I am truly able to imagine.

I feel that I have improved using Photoshop but still have some way to go until my work has a professional feel to it. Maya on the other hand is still a challenge and that I held back my final building designs by making them as simple as I possible could so that I didn’t spend too long trying to work out how I needed to do something and not have anything to show on crit day.

Overall, this project has made me take a step back and made me think about how I should go about designing and creating something from scratch along with seeing that there are still some weaknesses that still need some work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap