What If Metropolis? - New angle

I've had to rethink the angle that I will be useing for my city as it looked like I was pushing the viewer away and not showing what it is like to be in my city. To get round this I created a mockup of the buildings in Maya and started to move around it to find a better angle, this will also help me eliminate some of the buildings that I need to model if they don't appear in the shot.

To tell the 6 buildings apart I colour coded them, the colours used are not the finel design for each.

The angle I can't use
Out of the four new angles that I was able to create I find that #1 and #3 are working the best as them show the sky clearly, which is something that I want to features, and the monolith in the background.

#2 and #4 are the same view but I moved the camea in abit and placed it on the ground to see if the  angle looked any better if it showed the floor.

Angle #1

Angle #2

Angle #3

Angle #4

Comments

  1. Hey Rhia - I think angle 1 has promise, but the composition lacks balance on the right - there's a big gap - it feels as if you need a taller building on the right to balance things out?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap