What if Metropolis - Thumbnail sketches 91 - 94

With these thumbnails I was trying to put together the different elements of my final design. Numbers 91 to 93 was just me trying to work out in what way I should show my city and how the hot air balloons should relate to the buildings.

91 had the city off to the side alittle and the hot air balloons where showen to be quite large conpared to the buildings.

I had throught of using a bird's eye view of the city as show in number 92. After doing this sketch however I felt that it wouldn't really work when showing the geomerty of the buildings. It did, however, help me work out how I might arranging the different buildings.

93 was more or less was I was aiming for as I had the buildings evenly sprend out and the balloons where not dwarfing them. I then moved this idea over to sketch 94 where I put it agesnt the backdrop that I wanted to use for my matte painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review - 2001: A Space Odyssey

Film Review: Kung Fu Panda - Act Structure

@Simon - Mesh Mishap